Buying or selling your home is a significant step in anyone’s life...
You might be moving with a new job, buying a bigger place for a new or growing family, downsizing, or have simply decided that it's time for a change. There are many things to think about when moving house.
There will be practicalities to sort out, such as arranging removals, enrolling children at new schools, notifying utility companies and letting family and friends know, to name just a few. You’ll also need a skilful lawyer to act for you in the process known as conveyancing: this is a process that takes care of the legal side of moving and ultimately ensures that the “legal title” to the property passes from the seller to the buyer. Many people do not realise the complexities of conveyancing and the dangers of trying to do DIY online. Quite often pitfalls created do not manifest themselves for years to come or when you go to sell your house leading to disastrous consequences.
"At McConnell Kelly we take great pride in the fact that we have successfully completed thousands of property transactions for buyers and sellers in our 25 year history and see the market's strength here and returning confidence in the property sector as a very positive development," said Darren Duncan, a Director at McConnell Kelly.
"We have a dedicated Conveyancing Division that's invested heavily in technology and a senior team of lawyers to ensure we go that extra mile for you once you've found your dream home. Many people think that 'any solicitor will do,' but when it comes to conveyancing our service we is unparalleled - making your transition trouble free. We strive to offer 'peace of mind,' through excellent communication and regular updates, whether you are buying or selling, look no further."
In short – what do you need and want from your conveyancing solicitor?
- Who will have the responsibility for your transaction?
- What are their qualifications?
- Is the work being carried out by a fully qualified solicitor?
- How easy will it be to communicate with your lawyer?
- Can you call in any see them?
- Are you at risk if anything unusual or unexpected crops up?
At McConnell Kelly we:
- have highly qualified and experienced conveyancers who will provide you with a quality personal service.
- are local, with an extensive local network, with offices in Bangor, Dundonald and Ballyhackamore offering friendly local advice – clients are welcome to drop in.
- working with us makes conveyancing a breeze - we are accessible, irrespective of where you live.
- We return your calls and work hard to ensure completion in the shortest possible time.
McConnell Kelly: Local. Trusted. On Your Side.
Contact us today at each of our offices:
Address: 49 Comber Rd, Belfast, County Antrim BT16 2AA
Phone: 028 9048 9816
Address: 217-219 Upper Newtownards Rd, Belfast, County Antrim BT4 3JD
Phone: 028 9065 5511
Address: 45 Main St, Bangor, County Down BT20 5AF
Phone: 028 9147 9900
Or email us in confidence at email@example.com, alternatively visit our website www.mcconnellkelly.com